Standing on the edge of civilized space, Raven Star characters are frontiersmen in a wild, tough and at times grim world. They are faced with many critical choices and situations, working for a better life in a world featuring a streamlined blend of Fashion, Style, Rock, Pop, Sex, Violence, Cutting-Edge Cybernetics, and the Reborn Power of Magic.
The Raven Star game-system is designed with streamlined gaming mechanics, giving realism to the scenario along with fast-paced dice-rolling.
Required: 20 and 6 sided dice.
193 Seiten. 1994.
John R. Haygood
Playtest Module Vo. 1
OGL/ Land of Myth: Age of Palaces
Free RPG 2019 Playtest Adventure
Go on an epic quest in Mythical Ancient Greece, to help the Achaeans win the War of Troy!
This is a 5e compatible game testing module for 4-6 players. It includes a detailed introduction to the world of Land of Myth: Age of Palaces and some of the new rules introduced here for the first time.
Also included are six pre-generated 7th level characters, from new character classes, and a scenario that will take you to the final days of the Trojan War.
The storyline is a prequel to the upcoming rulebooks set in the mythical heroic age of Ancient Greece.
Help Odysseus and the Achaeans as they are plotting the fall of Troy!
60 Seiten. 2019.
Hero System/ Star Hero
Terran Empire chronicles the history and adventures of Humanity from 2400 to 2700. After narrowly defeating the terrifying Xenovores, Humans reunite under the banner of the Empire and soon rule nearly a fifth of the Galaxy. But power corrupts, and eventually the Empire declines into oppression and tyranny, forcing rebel heroes to band together and overthrow it.
Terran Empire includes:
- a complete history of the 2400-2700 period, chronicling the Empire’s rise, period of prosperity and power, and eventual fall into corruption and cruelty
- character creation guidelines, including dozens of Species and Professional Package Deals
- a review of galactic politics and society
- extensive starship and equipment chapters
- a wealth of campaign options – everything from free trading, to military adventures, to exploration, to leading the rebellion that eventually overthrows the Empire
- hundreds of scenario hooks for GMs and character ideas for players
- a separate GM’s Vault section for „GM only“ information, so players can use the book without learning any of the secrets the GM plans to create adventures around
207 Seite. 2003.
Steven S. Long
UNTIL Superpowers Database
Sometimes a player or GM needs to create a Champions character as quickly and easily as possible. The UNTIL Superpowers Database lets him do just that by providing thousands of sample superpowers. Covering the entire spectrum of potential powers and power types, the Superpowers Database makes playing or running Champions games even easier and more fun!
The Superpowers Database includes:
- complete descriptions of superpowers in over forty categories, including Cyberkinesis, Gravity, Matter Manipulation, Shape Alteration, Time and Weather Control
- a „power template“ for each power, making it easy to determine the basics of a power at a glance, but also including a complete Hero System write-up of the power for copying to a character sheet
- multiple versions of most powers, to make it easier for each gamer to tailor a power to suit the character or ability he has in mind
- writeups and rules explanations both for common superpowers (fire blasts, teleportation, force fields) and for unusual powers such as bodyjacking, inertia alteration, reflex copying, and power transference.
Whatever type of character you have in mind, The UNTIL Superpowers Database has plenty of ideas and options to make him even better!
272 Seiten. 2003.
Champions Battlegrounds is a collection of five adventures for Champions, each focusing on a particular location that you can use repeatedly in your campaign. You can run the scenarios individually, or as part of a single story arc. Do your heroes have what it takes to survive:
- A Walk In The Park, in which several villains lure them to a peaceful park for a confrontation with a sinister purpose
- Let’s Go To The Maul, when a day of peaceful shopping turns into an encounter with the lunatic supervillain Foxbat
- Fatal Attractions, in which the murderous Black Harlequin turns a superhero-themed amusement park into a deathtrap-filled killing ground
- Under Construction, a half-finished skyscraper that becomes the focus of conflict between the powerful mutant supervillain Holocaust and the mutant-hating Institute for Human Advancement, and
- Down In The Hole, in which a fiendish new supervillain reveals his involvement in all the above adventures and puts the heroes to their hardest challenge yet?
No matter how powerful your heroes, Champions Battlegrounds has challenges galore for them!
127 Seiten. 2003.
We Be Heroes?
Pathfinder 2nd Edition
Free RPG Day 2019 Playtest Adventure
As an undead army pushed forth by the Whispering Tyrant stirs in the Southern Fangwood, driving the local animals to flee in terror, the goblins of the Crookedtoes tribe suddenly find their bellies empty and growling for food. Worse, the tribe’s best scout has gone missing, and the chief has tasked the four brightest members of the Crookedtoes to go out into the woods and find out what happened. While searching for the missing scout, the goblins stumble across a wrecked farmhouse on a hill and discover a group of knights camped nearby. Though the knights have retreated from the undead army menacing the area, they have decided to make one last, desperate stand: an endgame doomed to wipe out both the knights and the Crookedtoes settlement. Now, the four goblins must test their mettle – will they emerge as victorious heroes, or fall to the might of the undead scourge?
We Be Heroes? is an Pathfinder Playtest adventure for four 1st-level goblin characters that gives players and GMs alike a taste of the upcoming Second Edition of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. The adventure adds a twist to the familiar modules We Be Goblins!, We Be Goblins Too!, We Be Goblins Free!, and We B4 Goblins!, Paizo’s popular series of Free RPG Day adventures!
15 Seiten. 2019.
Abenteuer & Phantastik
Ausgabe 119, Februar 02/2014.
- Erbarmen: Der Mystery-Thriller von Jussi Adler-Olsen im Kino
- Winter’s Tale: Regisseur Akiva Goldsman über magischen Realismus
- Wo Drachen sind: Fantasy-Autoren diskutieren über die Kartierung ihrer Welten
- Fantasy im Fernsehen: Die Vorschau auf die wichtigsten neuen Phantastik-TV-Serienstarts des Jahres
- Die Kino-Jahresvorschau: Alle kommenden phantastischen Filme des Jahres 2014 im kompletten Überblick
54 Seiten. 2014.
Henrik Strandberg, Markus Seter
Mutant Chronicles: Techno-Fantasy Rollenspiel
Es begann in der Dunkelheit des Nichts.
Wir befreiten uns aus der Hölle, die wir auf Erden geschaffen hatten, doch die Freiheit hatte ihren Preis…
… die Megakonzerne übernahmen die Macht auf Luna – Merkur – Venus – Mars…
Doch als sie den zehnten Planeten betraten, da weckten sie das schlafende Biest. Möge sein Name für immer verflucht und geschmäht sein. Gier und Stolz führten ihre Schritte auf den Weg der ewigen Verdammnis. Sie betraten den Planeten und zerbrachen die Ketten, die die Dunkelheit für Jahrmillionen in Schach gehalten hatten. In ihrem Stolz und in ihrer Torheit öffneten sie die Tore zu unserem Universum.
Und so kam die Dunkle Legion über uns, brüllend vor Verlangen, Zerstörung und Korruption zu verbreiten. Doch jetzt ist die Zeit gekommen, unsere Furcht zu besiegen und aufzustehen gegen die Flutwelle der Dunklen Symmetrie.
Jetzt ist die Zeit der Helden!
116 Seiten. 1994.
General’s Handbook 2018
Warhammer Age of Sigmar
An essential tool for all warlords, this book is packed full of new and exciting ways to play Warhammer Age of Sigmar. It is replete with resources for planning and waging epic conflicts, creating varied and interactive battlefields, and amassing deadly and characterful armies.
- New Open War tables for generating battleplans
- Exciting rules for fighting Aerial Battles
- Special rules you can use in narrative games
- Rules for playing massive conflicts with every model in your collection
- Eighteen new and updated battleplans for all formats of the game
- Scenery warscrolls for terrain features
- Updated Pitched Battle profiles for all units
- Allegiance abilities and rules for summoning
137 Seiten. 2018.
Free RPG Day 2019 Adventure
Shots fired at a New York clinic. Dissolving futuristic guns. Lunatics with swords. A bizarre disease, not of this world – but as someone initiated into the truth about the universe, you know other worlds exist, and they’re just a few steps and a secret gate away. In the service of the Sodality, guardian order of the manifold planes, it’s time to go exploring whether it takes you to grand magical cities or desolate hells.
Enter the Metacosm of Threefold, the first original setting for the Modern AGE roleplaying game. This adventure includes all the rules you need to play and takes characters across four different planes of existence – at least – in search of the source of a supernatural plague. Threefold combines science fiction, fantasy, and horror in a single, vast setting, unlocking the full potential of the Modern AGE rules. Modern AGE is easy to learn and play, requiring nothing but six-sided dice, writing materials, and friends to play with.
34 Seiten. 2019.