Ca. 20x27cm. Farbe.
Unravel the secrets of man’s conquest of the stars on page 7.
Create a heroic character to adventure throughout the known universe on page 15.
Learn how adventurers fight for survival in deep space and hostile planets on page 51.
Create and design new starships for your characters to explore the stars on page 89.
Learn to unlock the powers of the mind on page 123.
Discover new alien life forms as one interacts in strange new environments on page 137.
Explore the possibilities of trading with other planets on page 165.
The Future is Around The Corner
190 Seiten. 1996.
Aus dem Inhalt:
- Wichtige geschichtliche Ereignisse
- Die Sphäre Sol Thu’ma
- Sphärenspezielle Fertigkeiten
- Handel, Geld und Organisationen
- Raumschiffe und Raumkampf
- Einführendes Szenario – „Totenstille“
- Sphärenübergreifendes Szenario – „Die drei Artefakte“
131 Seiten. 2008.
HeroQuest is the innovative, dynamic, and flexible rules engine by Robin Laws, suitable for play in any genre or setting. It presents a simple and flexible system that allows Game Masters to make decisions the way authors and screenwriters do when creating novels, TV episodes and movies. HeroQuest encourages creative input from your players, resulting in an exciting, unpredictable narrative created through group collaboration. Its resolution methods and scalable character levels make it equally suited for any genre, from epic fantasy to satirical soap opera. Whether your next game idea draws on horror, war, western, martial arts, pulps, cyberpunk, cliff-hangers, giant robots, super-powered heroes, space opera, cop action, corporate intrigue, furry animals, swashbuckling adventure, Greek tragedy or even drawing room comedy, HeroQuest can handle it! You can even use HeroQuest to emulate a musical – although it won’t do the singing or dancing for you.
Completely rewritten by the original designer, this new edition opens and details running the core system for any genre.
This book contains everything (except a D20) needed for play:
- Character Creation – describe your character and get playing in minutes.
- Overcoming Obstacles – handling conflict, be it with swords, words, gangs, or armies.
- Playing Stories – how to vividly run your adventures in engaging and creative ways.
- Narrating – the secrets for balancing the give and take between narrators and players.
- Followers and Support – how your sidekick, followers, horde, army or community help.
- Creating Genres – details for creating and detailing your own game world.
- Gaming in Glorantha – a separate section on applying HeroQuest to Glorantha.
- Quick Reference – so you don’t have to hunt for the information you really need.
132 Seiten. 2011 (Second Printing).
Dropzone Commander is a brand new 10mm scale Sci-Fi tabletop wargame devised for massed battles in the war-torn 27th Century.
The game has been designed around the concept of rapid deployment and redeployment of your forces by airborne dropships, exemplifying the speed of combat on the battlefields of the future. This makes for a tactical and fast paced experience, where quick thinking and strokes of genius often bring victory.
A vast array of war machines will be at your disposal, but this does not belittle the importance of the humble infantryman.
Inside you’ll find all rules you need to get playing, as well as the Army Lists for all four factions. You’ll also find hundreds of images as well as a wealth of background for this exciting new game universe!
151 Seiten. 2012.