The locals speak in hushed tones of the Warlock who lurks beneath the mountain, telling stories of the awesome treasures and perilous monsters to be found there. But you are an adventurer, and stories don’t frighten you. You’ve travelled far in search of treasure and fame, and now’s your chance to prove yourself. Together with your fellow warriors you must venture deep into the bowels of the earth and vanquish the servants of Evil to become lord of Firetop Mountain!
Based upon the astonishingly successful Fighting Fantasy gamebook, Steve Jackson’s ‚The Warlock of Firetop Mountain‘ is a truly great game that can be enjoyed by 2 to 6 players. You won’t need a degree in calculus to understand the rules, but even the most sophisticated gamers will find endless hours of enjoyment as they stalk the dungeons in search of glory! With its extra-large playing board and clear, colourful counters, ‚The Warlock of Firetop Mountain‘ sets new standards in game design – but above everything else it’s simply great fun!
What you get:
- A huge, full-colour, six-piece Playing Board, stunningly designed by award-winnig artist Dave Andrews
- 6 different plastic Playing Pieces – the heroic adventurers!
- 15 full-colour Key Challenge Cards – clues that’ll lead to the Warlock’s treasure!
- 77 full-colour Encounter pieces – ghastly monsters, deadly traps – and fabulous treasures!
- 6 Maze Cards – ensuring the Warlock’s intriguing maze is never the same!
- A pad of 50 Adventure Sheets
- Clear and concise Rulebook
- 1 Monster Reference Card
- 2 Dice.