Caprice: the planet known as the Gateworld, and Earth’s first daughter. One of the main human colonies, this harsh planet harbors a dynamic society that not only survived the turmoil of the post-colonial period but managed to thrive on its own. As the forces of the imperialist New Earth Commonwealth prepare their takeover of the human worlds, however, Caprice finds itself an occupied world, stuck between hammer and anvil. But the Capricians have always been a resourceful people…
Life on Caprice is the first sourcebook in a line detailing the human colony worlds in Dream Pod 9’s exciting Heavy Gear science-fiction universe. Within these covers you will find:
- A complete history of the Caprician world;
- An extensive examination of Caprice’s composition, from its geology and hydrography to each region’s particular characteristics;
- A listing of all settlements, with location, population, political system and special characteristics described in depth;
- Dozens of important personalities for the players to meet and interact with;
- An in-depth examination of the cultures and habits found throughout Caprician societies;
- New archetypes, equipment, vehicles and campaign ideas.
96 Seiten. 2000.