The Terra Nova Sourcebook provides players and Gamemasters alike with a plethora of information about the focal planet in the Heavy Gear science fiction game universe. Everything from politics to pop culture is discussed in this definitive sourcebook on Terranovan geography, history and culture. Also included are descriptions of over 75 of the planet’s largest city-states. This guide is a vital resource to Heavy Gear roleplayers and wargamers alike.
Within these covers you will find:
- A complete history of the Heavy Gear universe, from Mankind’s early steps in space to the terrible War of the Alliance;
- An extensive examination of Terra Nova’s characteristics, from its geology and hydrography to each region’s peculiar flora and fauna;
- A listing of all major city-states, with location, population, political system and special characteristics described in depth;
- Dozens of important personalities for the players to meet and interact with, with full game statistics provided;
- An in-depth examination of the cultures, habits and lifestyles found throughout Terra Nova’s various societies;
- A listing of the planets colonized by Mankind up to the 62nd Century;
- Complete rules for creating and introducing animals in your campaign.
157 Seiten. 1996.