Terra Nova is engulfed in war and the United Mercantile Federation is, quite literally, looking to profit from the situation. The dominant economic power of the CNCS is using the conflict to make itself wealthy: Mercantile factories churn out equipment to replace that lost on the battlefield while the league’s corporations use the chaos to crush their rivals. Meanwhile, the balance of power has tipped, allowing shadowy organizations to influence the war effort against the league’s enemies.
Beneath the league’s cosmopolitan veneer lies a ruthless heart that seeks to dominate allies and enemies alike. All’s fair in love and war, and in the UMF, business is war. This sourcebook includes:
- A complete history of the United Mercantile Federation.
- Information on the league’s unique government and the role of corporations.
- Details of Swanscombe Jerusalemism.
- Information on underground groups like the Forzi Cartel and Zagreb’s Rodinist terrorists.
- Full write-ups and maps for all eleven Mercantile city-states.
- Sample campaign set-ups.
- New character archetypes.
- New equipment.
96 Seiten. 1999.