Serpent’s Skull Part 1 of 6.
A deadly storm shipwrecks the passengers and crew of the Jenivere upon infamous Smuggler’s Shiv, an island off the coast of the jungle realm of Sargava. If they’re to have any hope of escaping the notorious pirates‘ graveyard, the survivors will need to band together to outwit the isle’s strange beasts and legendary menaces. But can the PCs unite the swift-to-squabble castaways, especially when several seem to have mysterious goals of their own? And does Smuggler’s Shiv hide secrets even deadlier than its desperate denizens?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path launches the Serpent’s Skull Adventure Path and includes:
- „Souls for Smuggler’s Shiv,“ a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 1st-level characters, by James Jacobs.
- A detailed look at the personalities marooned on Smuggler’s Shiv, by James Jacobs.
- Revelations into the history, ways, and world-spanning schemes of the serpentfolk, by Clinton Boomer.
- An introduction to the wisdom and dangers of the jungle in the Pathfinder’s Journal, by Robin Laws.
- Five new monsters, by James Jacobs and F. Wesley Schneider.
92 Seiten. 2010.