Planetstrike is a game of glorious invasions and desperate last stands set in the battle-ravaged universe of the 41st Millennium. Will you take the role of the defender, repelling the enemy’s vanguard with heavy weaponry and heavier fortifications? Or will you play the attacker, raining hellfire and damnation upon the foe before sending an army of your best troops to claim the smoking remains of his strongholds? This is truly a war on all fronts in which the enemy can appear at any time, from anywhere – especially from above!
Inside you will find:
- Fighting a Planetstrike: All the guidance you need to create an invasion or defence force, plus special rules for firestorms and rapid reinforcements. This section also includes tactical advice for your first few games, and complete rules for the fortifications you must claim in order to secure victory.
- Death Incarnate: New force organisation charts that allow you to form entire armies of the hardest-hitting units in your collection.
- Planetstrike Stratagems: Ranging from defensive void shields and minefields to lethal planetquake bombs and meteor strikes, the attack and defence stratagems confer special abilities and power plays with which to unleash devastation on your opponent.
- Glorious Assaults: War unfolds on a galactic scale in a background section full of no-holds-barred planetary slaughter.
- Infamous Invasions: A showcase of battlescapes that chronicle dramatic planetary invasions and the forces that fight to the death in their midst.
80 Seiten. 2008.